Why SEO is Important
Welcome to another episode of…DRUMROLL PLEASE! SEO B.S. Now, I have been getting this question a lot lately and find it very interesting, especially with all the spamming tactics of SEO. The pondering question is “Why SEO is Important?” But first, we have to ask ourselves…
What is SEO?
Now, I am not going to give you a B.S. answer. I want to give you a simple definition from the THE CHAD. This is really a skill of mine,
“Taking something complex, put it in a simple and understandable format for the reader!”
This is one of the main issues with other companies or people’s blogs because they write too technical. They write over their audience’s head, per say. For example, when a company or person writes blogs about SEO, well my first question is…
“Who is the audience? What level of understanding do they have in SEO?”
The main question is…
ARE YOU WRITING A BLOG OR ARTICLE ON SEO FOR ANOTHER SEO EXPERT
OR FOR AN AUDIENCE TRYING TO UNDERSTAND SEO?
Let’s keep it simple. What is SEO?
SEO is how you build your Business or Brand Organically Online and Offline without using Paid Ads!
Why SEO is so Important
A couple of important items we have to discuss that Marketing Agencies love to hide from you.
- Paid ads are getting more and more costly. It’s getting harder to make a profit. Especially within the small businesses, they are losing money!
- Are your paid ads even being shown? For example, several years ago certain social media platforms went through many lawsuits for allegedly exaggerating ad statistics and not showing paid ads.
- When you run paid ads, you have to understand that there is between 10-15% Bot Traffic.
- At this time of the article, around 27% of people have AD Blockers on their devices and its slowly increasing. Even as we speak, the big tech industry are making changes of certain levels of privacy. For example, retargeted ads! I actually did this by the way. I searched “how to fix my toilet” on Google. Then I noticed when I went to my social media and email accounts, I was shown ads on ‘Do I need a plumber? How to fix toilet leaks? And so forth‘ So, people look at these tactics as an invasion of privacy.
- SEO is important for business because it provides organizations with the visibility they need to attract customers online. 81% of customers and 94% of B2B buyers will perform searches online before they make a purchase.
This is WHY having a strong SEO strategy is so important! It allows businesses and brands to position their company, website and content highly on the search engines so that they can attract the attention of prospective customers.